By January 17, 2011 a two inch strip of white retro-reflective material must be placed on the back of each crossbuck blade for the full length of the blade at all grade crossings where crossbuck signs have been installed, except where crossbuck signs have been installed back to back. In addition, a two inch strip of white retro-reflective material must be placed on both the front and the back of the crossbuck post at all passive grade crossings where crossbuck signs have been installed for the full length of the post from the crossbuck sign or number of tracks plaque to within two feet of the ground., except for the back side of the post on one way streets and the front side of the post where a Yield or STOP sign is placed on the same post as the crossbuck sign.
- NFPA 1901 Chevron Reflective Striping Requirements for Emergency Vehicles
- FRA 224 Railcar Reflective Marking Regulations Requirements
- Federal DOT FMCSA NHTSA Reflective Tape Requirements – Trucks Tractor Trailers
- FHWA Regulations for Reflective Tape at Railroad Crossings (crossbucks)
- FMVSS 131 & FMVSS 217 School Bus Reflective Tape Marking Requirements Regulations
- US Coast Guard Retro Reflective Regulations for SOLAS Tape USCG 46 CFR, section 164.018
- MUTCD Minimum Reflectivity Standards for Retro Reflective Sheeting / Signs
- MUTCD Regulations for Traffic Cones – Reflective Collar Requirements
- Reflective Tape for Gate Arms and Railroad Crossings – MUTCD
- Gate Striping Requirements (Reflective Tape) – Army Corp of Engineers
- How Does Retro Reflective Tape Work ?
- What is the Difference Between Glass Bead and Prismatic Reflective Tape?
- Flexible High Intensity Reflective Tape – SOLAS Alternative
- How to Install Reflective Tape – Troubleshooting, Removing
- Reflectivity Specifications on the Different Types of Reflective Sheeting
- Retro Reflective Tape / Sheeting Brightness or Reflectivity Comparison Chart
- What is DOT C2 Reflective Tape ? – Specifications Certification Definition
- Reflective Tape For Snow Poles and Snowy Winter Conditions
- Reflective Tape for Automatic and Manual Gates and Fences
- Chevron Striping NFPA 1901 – Reflective Diamond Plate Solutions – Article 2
- Making Diamond Treadplate Reflective Using Dots, Circles, Squares or Panels – Article 1
- Reflective Dots & Shapes for Diamond Plate – Free Sample Pack
- Custom Die Cut Reflective Shapes or Overlays (CAD Cut)